Title: Supervisor, Timekeeping (ATD/ TD)
First Date of Posting: February 7, 2024
Last Date of Filing: February 16, 2024
Division/Unit: Operations Support/Timekeeping Unit
Reports to: Director of Timekeeping
Hours of Work: Various
**This position is open to all Assistant Train Dispatchers and Dispatchers**
The Department of Subways Operations Support Timekeeping Unit is seeking a highly motivated individual to join the Timekeeping Unit. The selected candidate will be required to supervise employees and assist in various areas of Timekeeping. The duties will include, but not be limited to the following:
· Perform daily data entry in UTS to record the attendance of Conductors, Train Operators and Tower Operators.
· Maintain records of all personnel request for payments.
· Respond to Timekeeping issues in person and via telephone.
· Supervise and track all components of the sick leave usage of Service Delivery employees.
Education and Experience
Position is open to current MTA/NYCT Assistant Train Dispatchers and Dispatchers.
At least one-year supervisory experience.
Driver's License Requirement:
A motor vehicle driver's license valid in the State of New York with no restrictions which would preclude the performance of Supervisor (Stations) work. This license must be maintained for the duration of the employment.
· Good operating and attendance record.
· Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
· Strong organizational skills with
· Knowledge of collective bargaining agreements
· Ability to read and understand work programs and job schedules.
· Adept at learning new tools and software
· Ability to work individually and as part of team.
· Ability to respond to employee inquiries and concerns.
· Effective communication skills.
Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience and interview.
All appointments, with the exception of Department of Subways’ employees on MaBSTOA payroll, will be made on the NYCT payroll.
Pursuant to the New York State Public Officers Law & the MTA Code of Ethics, all employees who hold a policymaking position must file an Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure (FDS) with the NYS Commission on Ethics and Lobbying in Government (the “Commission”).
Equal Employment Opportunity
MTA and its subsidiary and affiliated agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers, including with respect to veteran status and individuals with disabilities.
The MTA encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, including military service members, to apply.