Job ID: 4538
Business Unit: New York City Transit
Location: New York, NY, United States
Department: DOS Enterprise Asset Managemnt
Date Posted: Dec 11, 2023
Title: Divisional Services Director, Enterprise Asset Management (#4538)
Opening Date: 11/16/2023
Closing Date: 12/07/2023
Reports to: Senior Director, Enterprise Asset Management
Work Location: 2 Broadway
Hours of Work: Managerial
$95,385 - $141,539 (Grade C, Hay points: 677)
The Divisional Services Director of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is responsible for providing direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and control of multiple Subways Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) projects while ensuring consistency with Subways Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) program strategy, commitments, and goals. The incumbent will:
- Lead the planning and management of projects through their lifecycles.
- Coordinate and provide direction to the project teams and serves as a liaison between internal Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) groups such as Quality Assurance, Change Management and Support Center.
- Direct Divisional Service Team responsible for divisional prioritization of requests, incidents and problems, divisional input for design of system functionality enhancements and reports, acceptance of configuration changes, new application features, and reports.
- Planning and delivery of training.
- Creation, enrichment, analysis, and preparation of divisional data.
- Coordinate with stakeholders to both elicit support and report on progress.
- Directs planning and delivery of training.
Education and Experience:
- A Baccalaureate in business administration, finance, computer science, marketing, engineering and a minimum of eight (8) years of experience and at least five (5) years of which must have been in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience from an accredited college may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven experience in managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time and on budget as well as experience working with executive leadership to advance projects at NYCT.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of NYCT rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience, and interview.
All appointments, with the exception of the Department of Subways employees on MaBSTOA payroll, will be made on the NYCT payroll.
Pursuant to the New York State Public Officers Law & the MTA Code of Ethics, all employees who hold a policymaking position must file an Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure (FDS) with the NYS Commission on Ethics and Lobbying in Government (the “Commission”).
Equal Employment Opportunity:
MTA and its subsidiary and affiliated agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers, including with respect to veteran status and individuals with disabilities.
The MTA encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, including military service members, to apply.