Title: Analytics Manager, Enterprise Asset Management (#4536)
Opening Date: 11/16/2023
Closing Date: 12/07/2023
Reports to: Senior Director, Enterprise Asset Management
Work Location: 2 Broadway
Hours of Work: Managerial
$83,309 - $ 123,620 (Grade E, Hay points: 552)
The Analytics Manager of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is responsible for leading a team of analysts, responsible for developing Power BI / COGNOS reports based upon the design submitted by the Functional Team. The incumbent will:
- Developing Power BI / COGNOS reports based upon the design submitted by the Functional Team.
- Analyze and interpret data for implementation, trends, patterns, insights.
- Develop data models that can be utilized to extract and communicate to project teams, employees, and stakeholders from the data available.
- Prepare, articulate, coordinate report documentation and presentations to technical and non-technical audience before going to pre-production and postproduction environments.
- Work with Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) leadership to determine priority order for the new reports.
- Provide guidance to the subordinates in developing solutions to complex reports, monitor progress and assist team members, as necessary.
- Troubleshoot production report issues collectively with the team and implement solutions in coordination with the Quality Assurance team.
- Coordinate with the Change Management team to inform the user's community of any changes.
Education and Experience:
- A Baccalaureate in business administration, finance, computer science, marketing, engineering and a minimum of six (6) years of experience and at least three (3) years of which must have been in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience from an accredited college may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Strong Power BI and COGNOS report skills.
- Strong understanding of databases.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time.
- Strong project management skills.
- Knowledge of NYCT rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience, and interview.
All appointments, with the exception of the Department of Subways employees on MaBSTOA payroll, will be made on the NYCT payroll.
Pursuant to the New York State Public Officers Law & the MTA Code of Ethics, all employees who hold a policymaking position must file an Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure (FDS) with the NYS Commission on Ethics and Lobbying in Government (the “Commission”).
Equal Employment Opportunity:
MTA and its subsidiary and affiliated agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers, including with respect to veteran status and individuals with disabilities.
The MTA encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, including military service members, to apply.