Title: Senior Director, Enterprise Asset Management (#4528)
Opening Date: 11/16/2023
Closing Date: 12/07/2023
Reports to: Chief Officer, Enterprise Asset Management
Work Location: 2 Broadway
Hours of Work: Managerial
$113,076 - $167,791 (Grade A, Hay points: 954)
The Senior Director of Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) is responsible for providing direction, coordination, implementation, execution, and control of multiple Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) projects while ensuring consistency with Subways Enterprise Asset Management (EAM) program strategy, commitments, and goals. The incumbent will:
- Direct functional team responsible for functional input, functional design of enhancements & complex system functionality, functional design of Geographic Information System (GIS), Power BI and Cognos solutions.
- Direct divisional service team responsible for divisional input on design of system functionality enhancements, incidents, problems, and training.
- Direct change management team responsible for communications and development of new training.
- Direct reporting team responsible for report delivery (design, development, code migration).
- Coordinate with stakeholders to both elicit support and report on progress.
- Leads the planning and management of projects through their lifecycles.
- Reviews functional design of enhancements, configuration changes, GIS, Power BI and Cognos solutions.
- Reviews communications to end users for new functionality, software upgrades, planned/unplanned outages.
- Reviews backlog of work of the Analytics team, engages with Analytics team to ensure design and development of new reports are aligned with project.
Education and Experience:
- A Baccalaureate in business administration, finance, computer science, marketing, engineering and a minimum of ten (10) years of experience and at least six (6) years of which must have been in a managerial/supervisory capacity.
- An equivalent combination of education and experience from an accredited college may be considered in lieu of a degree.
- Proven experience in managing a multidisciplinary team.
- Proven experience delivering projects on time and on budget as well as experience working with executive leadership to advance projects at NYCT.
- Strong project management skills. Ability to work with field personnel to establish business process improvements.
- Knowledge of NYCT rules, regulations, policies, and procedures.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
Based on evaluation of education, skills, experience, and interview.
All appointments, with the exception of the Department of Subways employees on MaBSTOA payroll, will be made on the NYCT payroll.
Pursuant to the New York State Public Officers Law & the MTA Code of Ethics, all employees who hold a policymaking position must file an Annual Statement of Financial Disclosure (FDS) with the NYS Commission on Ethics and Lobbying in Government (the “Commission”).
Equal Employment Opportunity:
MTA and its subsidiary and affiliated agencies are Equal Opportunity Employers, including with respect to veteran status and individuals with disabilities.
The MTA encourages qualified applicants from diverse backgrounds, experiences, and abilities, including military service members, to apply.